Friday, November 5, 2010

Before, and After

So yesterday was a very beautiful day in Salem. But, me, like the dork I am, stayed inside all day. Wanting to take some pictures, I grabbed my camera and took some while in the car (on the way to Wal-mart). I wasn't too happy with what I got. So I decided to have some fun and try to fix them up. Here are some of my "Before and Afters".

                                                                             Before:
                                                                             After:

                                                                            Before:
                                                                             After:

Before:
After:

The last one is my absolute favorite! This Saturday, HOPEFULLY, I will take some pictures of my older sister, and I will put my favorites on here. Have a good Friday!

                                                 -Kayla

1 comment:

  1. wow great photography and editing i followed!

    teenbeauti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete